– What do they like to drink? Something stronger than beer: some Buren schnaps, or something?
– Then what do they drink?
– They prefer Heineken.
– Yes, they drink Heineken beer.
– Heineken. And when some southafrican lads meet, do they take a bow, like: in FRONT of each other?
– Occasionally, but that’s a very rare thing.
– So, only rarely they bow.
– Yes, very rarely.
– Heineken, no bows?
– Yes, that’s pretty much the situation down there. The dresses worn by young women, in Jo’burg for instance, are rather nice, thou.
– Yes, sometimes.
– I see. Do people drive fast in Jo’burg?
– Pretty fast. Lots of casualties.
– Same here.
– I enjoy talking to you but I have to go now. In a couple of hours I will catch my MEA flight to Lebanon (connecting via Frankfurt), and before that, I want to buy a piece of olive soap for my boyfriend. He is in rehab in Beirut right now.
– Have a safe flight.